Century is pleased to present our trip program to all qualified residential equipment dealers. We offer this as both an incentive and reward and look forward to spending time relaxing, having fun, and socializing with our best customers. General rules regarding qualifications, limitations, and exclusions are outlined below. We look forward to having you join us on a future trip!
Earn Points Towards
- Bi-annual Century Dealer Trip
- Private Guided Hunt at 20,000 acre Canyon Ranch
- You must be registered as a dealer for the current year.
- Sub-distributors do not qualify.
- Dealer must purchase a minimum of $50,000 in qualified equipment annually. (See limitations and exclusions below.)
- Dealer will accumulate trip points based on 1%* of their total annual Century purchases after minimum is met. *Commercial equipment purchases earn 0.5%.
- A “Trip” is defined as two people utilizing double occupancy inclusive of round trip airfare from the departing city, transfers, and accommodations.
- Qualifying dealers that do not earn the total value of the group trip may pay the difference.
- A dealer may purchase a maximum of four group trips equivalent to eight people (four couples) and four rooms.
- Points accrue in one 24-month period. Points accumulated during 2024 and 2025 may be redeemed toward the 2026 Dealer Trip.
- Points not used within 3 months of the end of the 24-month accumulation period will expire.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Dealer’s account with Century must be in good standing to participate in the trip or redeem points.
- Dry-shipped (non R-410A) units do not qualify and do not count toward the $50,000 minimum equipment purchase level.
- Purchases employing special job quotes & low-margin projects will not count toward the trip.
- Total purchases exclude tax, freight, delivery charges, after-hours fees, training classes, and all other non-inventory purchases.
- See the current Century Incentive Rewards Program for full details.
Some of Our Previous Dealer Trips Include: